HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT OFFICE FURNITURE SUPPLIER
Today in this article we’ll discuss some of our tips how to find the right office furniture supplier.
This is the most valuable criterion for a business. As I have read from books, taught by professors and talked to my friends about the product they bought, it all boils down to the value for money they get from purchasing a product. This is a main practice by companies worldwide to which they acquire a certification to prove that the quality they serve whether it may be services or goods. Quality goes a long way for a business because it may make or break it.
2. EASY TO REACH
One of the reasons why customers who buy online has hesitation on ordering is because sellers or suppliers are hard to reach. Since sellers are being fronted by 3rd party online selling platforms, customers don’t actually know who they’re buying from to which when problem arises they rely on contacting the 3rd party. This process takes more time than the actual delivery that causes customers not to bother anymore to connect. Thus, creating a disappointed customer that leads to decline in their brand. Check the company’s name on the 3rd party selling platforms and make sure to google it to find their website or social media account. If not found, take caution on ordering.
3. CHECK THE SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE
Before selecting your supplier, it is important to get the opinions of clients by asking the following questions.
- Are they able to meet your lead time?
- Did anything negative happen during the delivery?
- Was the delivery of the items complete?
- Did they provide an official receipt?
- Are the delivery person(s) respectful?
Knowing this information we are able to get to grasp how the business handles the needs of its clients.
4. PAYMENT METHODSNowadays, people tend to pay online so make sure the company provides a convenient way for their clients to pay. Check if they have at least 3 of the following to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Local or International Credit Card
- Mobile Payment
- Remittance Service
- Bank Deposit Payment
- Check Payment
- Courier services with cash or check payment collection (COD)
5. BUSINESS LEGITIMACYMany office furniture dealers are appearing throughout the web today. Be vigilant in buying goods. Search for the company names in the following government websites.
Small and Medium Businesses – http://www.bnrs.dti.gov.ph/
Corporations – http://www.sec.gov.ph/online-
If the company does not appear on their lists online, visit their establishment and capture an image of their registration to send to the government agencies. Here are the following:
- BIR PERMIT
- BARANGAY CLEARANCE
- DTI PERMIT
- BUSINESS PERMIT / MAYOR’S PERMIT
- SEC REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
This is essential for us consumers because we are protected by laws implemented by the government.
Finding the right office furniture supplier is one of the most important parts of making your business a success because employee productivity is at stake. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in, having reliable suppliers means you can provide your employees with quality office furniture at the right price and time which results to productivity.
Have you found the right office furniture supplier? Or do you want to share other right supplying industries? Write a comment below!
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?