Olivo & Groppo

Olivo & Groppo

In 1958, Mr Ugo Olivo starts together with a friend, both of them having not yet reached the age of thirty, a firm that provides upholstery services to the factories of the ‘Chair Triangle’ . The site is a 20 m2 area behind the family house. This is how Olivo & Groppo was born, the result of a challenge made of passion, commitment and foresight.

These are the characteristics that have made Olivo & Groppo into what it is today: a consolidated modern company with a strong personality, continuously engaged in the search for innovative solutions in terms of design and technique, that is able to compete at an international level.